Recent General Service Board (GSB) meetings generated a lot of great discussion about EDA’s Traditions! Minutes from the October GSB meeting are posted here.
At the October meeting, the GSB was asked to provide clarity and guidance on two issues affecting all EDA groups. A one-page invitation to consider the topics is posted here. We request all EDA members review the invitation and join us for a “Sunday Series” of five 1-hour discussions covering each of five relevant Traditions. The meetings will be from 3-4 PM Eastern on Zoom line 254-508-2638 on the following dates:
- November 19: Tradition 1 – Unity within and across EDA is essential for individual recovery.
- November 26: Tradition 4 – Each group is autonomous except as affects EDA unity.
- December 3: Tradition 5 – The primary purpose of every EDA group is to carry the message of how we recover from eating disorders.
- December 10: Tradition 6 – EDA groups do not affiliate with outside entities.
- December 17: Tradition 9 – We serve; we do not govern.
The Saturday Serenity group of EDA is also covering the Traditions at its upcoming meetings.
Please join us, and please share with your EDA group(s)!