The General Service Board (GSB), an organization made up of EDA group representatives (GSRs) and other volunteers, generally meets quarterly on 1st Sundays (April, July, October, January) from 4 to 6 pm Eastern Time (1-3 Pacfic Time US).
The purpose of the GSB of Eating Disorders Anonymous, Inc is to support the Fellowship of Eating Disorders Anonymous. Its officers and other members of the GSB are but trustees, charged and empowered to create and maintain services that assist individuals with a desire to recover from an eating disorder find and maintain recovery through application of EDA principles in their lives. The GSB is a support unit for EDA and may include professionals. Contact email@example.com if you are a professional interested in serving on our Board.
If your EDA group or region does not have a General Service Representative (GSR), please consider serving as one. Every EDA group should have an elected representative to ensure its voice is heard at the next level support organization. New GSRs can join 15 minutes before the regular quarterly meeting for a brief orientation.
See below for GSB meeting information.
GSB Service Needs Summary – 2021-07-24
- Treasurer position is open. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Must have references and must be an EDA member for 2+ years in program.
- Vice chair position is open. Email email@example.com if interested. Must have references and must be an EDA member for 2+ years in program.
- Literature meditations subcommittee needs more submissions and help editing the meditations book. If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Membership and Group Services committee is looking for members and leaders. Please email email@example.com to help.
- Membership and Group Services wants help attending meetings to obtain contact information. To assist and get a list of meetings for which we don’t have contact information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Webmaster coordinator position is open. Email email@example.com if interested.
- We need more email response coordinators to help on weekends. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interim or two-year commitment chair is needed. Email email@example.com if interested. (Opening announced after GSB meeting.) Must be an EDA member with 2+ years in program.
The Zoom phone number for US (west): 1-408-638-0968. The phone number for US (east): 1-646-558-8656.
The Meeting ID is 6394799909 #. When asked for Participant Number, enter 6394799909 # again. Passcode is 123456.
If calling from another country, see https://zoom.us/zoomconference for the dial-in number. Alternatively, you can a join a Zoom meeting via the Zoom application: To download the Zoom application, connect to https://zoom.us/join, then download and run the Meeting Client installer. To join via the Zoom application, click the blue-and-white Zoom icon, and enter the Meeting ID 6394799909 # and Participant Number 6394799909#. Passcode is 123456.
General Service Board Meeting Minutes
- October 2019 (quarterly)
- June 2019 (quarterly)
- April 2019 (quarterly)
- March 2019 (monthly)
- February 2019 (monthly)
- January 2019 (monthly)
Older (WinZip Format) Minutes